Page 2 of 2
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I've always been a proponent of exchanging players in later games. It sucks having one of your players play Sunday or Monday night with a QUE tag, them not playing and getting stuck with a 0.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:54 pm
by wagordy
I was too lazy to look it up, and I had never forgotten before (at least to not this extent). So I wasnt quite sure.
However the rule is 13 years old and was only designed to assist the commish who had to manually input the lineups. It is now automated.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:51 pm
by Jonathan S.
It is 13 years old, and that's why it is surprising that you forgot to set your lineup correctly. And Anthony, how about not starting someone who is questionable? That's what the bench is for, and you may very well avoid a zero.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:52 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:It is 13 years old which is surprising that you forgot to set the lineup. And Anthony, how about not starting someone who is questionable? That's what the bench is for, and you may very well avoid a zero.
I'd like to see you sit your best players that are QUE.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 am
by Jonathan S.
I sat Antonio Gates in both leagues last week when he was questionable for a 3:30 pm kickoff.
Anything else you'd like to see?
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am
by Oompa Midgets
Sure, go back for our 13 years and see how many times you've done it.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:29 pm
by Jonathan S.
Can't handle the truth?
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:Can't handle the truth?
Your vote is noted.