Page 2 of 3

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
On a side note:

My two year old son loves Elmo. He was sitting in my lap when I first saw the Katy Perry in an Elmo T-shirt gif. We both shouted Elmo in unison, although I believe it may have been for different reasons! :lol:

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:28 pm
by wolfe
I like seeing a notice about this thread because it means I get to scroll down the page and visit with Katy Perry for a while.
... but now we're on Page 2 it hardly seems worth it.

Ernie,
I keep a database of all the scores. Although I don't have a page set up to view this type of information, I can query it for any data. The team/year is http://www.mtffl.com/week-to-week.php?t=9&s=2004
The Punishers are just 313 points from the record. With an average score of 182 so far, it looks like the record is about to fall.

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 am
by woody
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Its ok Jeff, we will forgive you this time.

It doesn't matter anyway, with the season that the Punishers (MTFFL 1) and the Havoc (MTFFL 2) have had, Im fully expecting to be bounced out of the playoffs the first week. They are a combined 19-1 so far this season. They will both be lucky to finish third.
You say you're afraid of being...bounced out?
Image

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm
by bstock
Here is KP's butt...

Image


Happy wild card race.

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Well, it looks like The Punishers broke the single season scoring record. Lets just hope that's not their last claim to fame on the 2013 season! Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:13 pm
by wolfe
It was a pretty amazing season. Your team consistently scored higher than everyone else. Your 'All Play' rating is 0.890. That is amazing. I looked back over all the other seasons and no one was above 0.8.

And this graph says a lot, too.
http://www.mtffl.com/scoresbyweek_graph ... 2013&id=23
Your score (red line) never goes below the league average (black line). I looked at a few other other high scoring teams in the past and could not find one like yours. You never had a bad week! Even when you lost you still scored 163. Pretty amazing season.

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:52 pm
by bstock
Image

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Not to toot my own horn......but.....another cool stat I realized while looking at the History yesterday, was that I am the only owner to win back-to-back Championships in both MTFFL and MTFFL II. I would have thought that Mr. Fowler would have done it, but although had a three peat in the second league, he never did win back-to-back in the first league. The other person that I thought might have done it was Smallwood. He has won the Championship 4 times in league one but only once in the second league.

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:58 pm
by Jonathan S.
Congrats....and I was first to win both simultaneously.....to too my own horn...cause that's all I've got history...and the #1 pick next year.

Re: Playoffs 2013 - I know it's early...

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:56 pm
by bstock
The same year fantasy football was invented? Freaking tooters up in here. Seriously, punishers have been outstanding. Living on in infamfy, but Katy's butt is still pretty nice.