Page 2 of 3
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 am
by Jonathan S.
If Sunday, I will remote draft...which isn't a big deal; later Saturday is better than noon.
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:26 am
by wolfe
OK, we have 6 'yes' responses from people on the condition that the draft time be moved to 3 or 4pm on Saturday, August 23:
Jeff Wolfe
Ernie Goens
Shane Eldridge
Jason Woody
Will Gordy
Jonathan Smallwood
John Flatt has a problem with the 23rd, but several other have a problem moving to Sunday.
We need to hear from:
Michelle Gordy
David Bilyeu
Eric Slayton
Mick Reese
Jonathan Peace
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:28 am
by eazye187
I'm okay with either day or time.
E
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:49 pm
by wolfe
I think only John Flatt has an issue with Draft Day on Saturday. More people had a problem with Sunday. So we'll settle on Saturday, August 23 as Draft Day. Probably around 3pm. John let us know how we can help out to work around your schedule on that day.
The keeper deadline is 11:45pm on Saturday, August 16. After that time you can no longer change your keeper selections. Details here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2549
I've thrown out a few rule change suggestions.
viewforum.php?f=4 Speak out. Argue early and often, it will save some time on Draft Day. Make your own suggestions. We always need new things to argue about.
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:02 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I will make that day work. Thanks for offering to try to do it on a different day. I may have to draft online though. Would that be a problem? How many people have committed to being at Will's house live?
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:48 pm
by wagordy
What will you guys want to eat on Draft Day? Do we want to plan something? I usually make Jambalaya but I am not sure if I am going to this year. Taking suggestions on what you guys would like to do if anything.
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:32 pm
by The Guru
More than likely Ill be remote drafting.
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:57 pm
by Jonathan S.
If I show....I expect jambalaya.....kidding.
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:36 pm
by The Guru
What time 3 or 3:30 - 4.. 8?
Re: Draft Day 2014
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:16 pm
by wolfe
If everyone can get there be 3:30, we might start by 4. It's hard to tell with this group.