Page 2 of 3
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 am
by wagordy
So where is this draft happening? And is there a start time yet on 8/22?
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:47 am
by wolfe
It's still penciled in for 4pm. Unless we need to move is by an hour or so. Everyone that has responded says that they can make it.
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:42 am
by Jonathan S.
And where...?
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:46 pm
by wolfe
Will & Michelle (Thompson Station) and David (Cookeville?/Baxter?) have both offered to host. It doesn't matter to me.
Should I put out another poll? It would be great to get everyone in the same spot. If it is at Will's we planned on cooking out a few hours before it starts. We could do dual draft locations if that would that would be preferred.
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:47 pm
by wagordy
I am good either way, I just would like to hang out with everyone.
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:39 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I could do an earlier draft time on that day if people wanted to. If not, I can still make the 4 PM. I thought I remembered a post from someone wanting an earlier draft time maybe?
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 pm
by Jonathan S.
Okay Will...not quite Kardashian personal appearance prices, but here goes...I'll show up and hang with you in Thompson's Station if you help rid this league of HFA.
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:53 pm
by wolfe
Haha. Whatcha gonna do now, Will?
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:42 pm
by wagordy
Ha! Never! At least I know now I rate less than a fantasy football rule!
It is gonna get reversed anyway....
Re: Draft Day 2015
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 am
by Jonathan S.
You matter more to me than some silly and ridiculous bonus for nothing scheme...let's get rid of it and settle it on the virtual playing field.
My offer still stands. If you want me and my delicious Def Corn at your place....let's work together to make that happen.