Rule changes for 2016

New rules and discussion of rule changes.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Rule changes for 2016

Post by eazye187 »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:I am all for changing the rules to not lock in players until game time. I think that one is a no brainer.

As far as the additional scoring categories that are an option, I like Forced Fumbles and Tackles For Loss as possible additions. Maybe .5 for tackles for loss and 1 point for forced fumbles?
I have also played in leagues where you received a bonus for length of the play. I'm usually on the fence with those though. They don't reward you as a GM. They just end up being random plays that increase scoring.
I like the Forced Fumbles idea as well. I would get rid of Fumble Recovery. FF is skill based, FR is being in the right place at the right time and more random.
Post Reply