Page 2 of 4

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:38 am
by wolfe
I like those.

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:26 pm
by bstock
another

Image

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:12 am
by wolfe
That's 1/3 of them. Can you finish them all? Maybe I will buy you a case of your favorite alcohol-flavored beverage.

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:27 pm
by bstock
I can get them done by the start of the season...

Image

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:43 pm
by wolfe
I've started adding to them to the MFL site. I squeezed them down to 64px high to see how they would look.

Can you finish by August 1st or at least before the Draft?

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:03 pm
by bstock
Image

Image

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:06 pm
by bstock
Can you change the division bar images? I might tweak that too, if you don't mind.

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:33 pm
by bstock
knuckle.png
knuckle.png (18.05 KiB) Viewed 5506 times

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:39 pm
by wolfe
Yes, the division bars are custom images.

Re: 2016 has been set up

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:26 pm
by bstock
punish.png
punish.png (12.14 KiB) Viewed 5490 times