Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:37 pm
by Agitator
this day is fine with me....

it's too far ahead for me to have anything planned, and i will probably forget, so i'll have to be reminded

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:42 pm
by Jonathan S.
Drinking on a Sunday!!!! Time to get in shape for foot ball season! To borrow the chosen one's word....
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:49 am
by Agitator
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:35 am
by Oompa Midgets
so u stopped drinkin on sunday??? what a wus!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:57 pm
by thechosenone
i have that copyrighted assholes!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:05 am
by Agitator
WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOtm?

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:16 pm
by wagordy
Can't wait. I aint got nowhere to go but up!! This year I'll bring less beer and I might actually draft a bit better.