You're damn right I made the decision myself! If not, we'd be stuck in fucking committees from Draft Day to Super Bowl.
How much input is required to satisfy you anyway? An informal poll showed that reducing the HFA to 7 had a slight edge over the other choices of 0, 3 & 5. What other option should I have used? You saw the poll yourself but still question why the leading choice (7) was used in the official poll!?!? No wonder you still complain about Al Gore losing the 2000 election.
This issue won't be closed until our Draft Day, so you've got a few weeks to argue more.
The unofficial poll you refer to had the participation of 6 members, or 50% of the league. So you're fucking right that I question the use of 7 points as an option. As for complaining that A.G. lost in 2000, that just simply is not true.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Another thing, you didn't even leave the option for 10 in the unofficial poll. That would have more than likely have had an effect on the slight advantage of seven over zero.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
That's a valid point that not having the option of leave-the-rule-alone affected the poll. That's probably why the poll only got a few votes. I didn't create it, but I did use the poll as a gauge of where the other owners stand.