Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:22 pm
by thechosenone
sorry i did not mean to cause an uproar

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:29 pm
by Jonathan S.
I think someone else in the I league has a conflict, so it wasn't just you Scott.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:34 pm
by Oompa Midgets
david has to work 11-4 so it would be better if the 2nd league goes first!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:58 pm
by bstock
Damn, what the hell is going on? keep it, switch it.... i'm confused.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:10 pm
by Oompa Midgets
so what r we doin commish???

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:16 pm
by Jonathan S.
He said at The Titans game Saturday night, that it was definitely going to be changed. I guess we'll find out tonight.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:40 pm
by wolfe
The I league has two owners who can definitely not make it before noon. Now I see in Anthony's post that Bilyeu is schedule to work from 11-4 on Sunday. So that makes three owners who can't make it at 11am.

I'm not sure I can accept Mick's church excuse. If he was there last week then he won't miss anything new this week.

It's final.
MTFFL II @ 11am
MTFFL I @ 4pm

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:27 pm
by Agitator
that's fine with me, 11:00 it is.....

on draft day, everyone should --
BEWARE OF THE HOGS!