Page 2 of 3

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:16 am
by Oompa Midgets
jim kelly lost 4 in a row...if i lose it will be 3 in a row! more depressing fact, kelly NEVER won a super bowl...

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:26 am
by thechosenone
thats my point exactly.....you being the all time mtffl - choker!!

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
hey commish, we need league history for '03 and '04...
keep up the great work!

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:53 pm
by wolfe
Keep up the good work? Looks like I've been lazy for the last two years.

Thanks for the reminder.

Anthony, do you have a life? It seems that we are the only two on this site anymore. (I admit that I have no life)

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
nope i don't have a life!!!
i work at pizza hut and my hobbies are sleeping in, drinking alcohol, fantasy football, and an occasional piece of tail....in no particular order..

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:15 pm
by wolfe
Hey! Those are my hobbies, too!
Except I'm not successful at any of them.

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:03 am
by The Guru
Hey Jeff I am going to conduct some research that will rival the Hogg and bitter so can I get every stat of every NFL player from pee wee, elementry,jr high high school and college please Thanks Bro you the man!

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
so, did u finish ur quest??? JACKASS...

commish, we still don't have the historical records for the past two seasons!

THX in advance

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:35 pm
by wolfe
I updated some of the historical pages today.

Click on League History or Team Pages.

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:36 pm
by Oompa Midgets
AWESOME job wolfe!!!