everyone was telling you to start farve.....
but you didn't listen and now your going to lose!
all tied up
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
here u go love...
i told u not to b too optimistic...HAHA
Running back Priest Holmes will likely miss his second straight game when the Chiefs host the Patriots next Monday night. "I would say he's out," head coach Dick Vermeil told the Associated Press. "I think he's made a little progress, but he's got a long ways to go. I don't see him being any different than it was last week. So we'll just be patient with him. We won't bring him back too fast, believe me." Holmes sustained a strained MCL in his right knee in the second half of week nine's loss at Tampa. Vermeil insisted on Monday that surgery is not being considered at this point.
i told u not to b too optimistic...HAHA
Running back Priest Holmes will likely miss his second straight game when the Chiefs host the Patriots next Monday night. "I would say he's out," head coach Dick Vermeil told the Associated Press. "I think he's made a little progress, but he's got a long ways to go. I don't see him being any different than it was last week. So we'll just be patient with him. We won't bring him back too fast, believe me." Holmes sustained a strained MCL in his right knee in the second half of week nine's loss at Tampa. Vermeil insisted on Monday that surgery is not being considered at this point.
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*