Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:55 pm
by wagordy
Shit! now I worried about my game. Wendall is coming back somthing fierce!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:23 pm
by wolfe
As of now, I'm within 3 points of the Yankees and the Rocky Tops are within 3 points of the Salamanders.
Go Titans!

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:07 pm
by wagordy
I made it until 6:04 left in the 4th and Bulluck got the tackle to beat Michelle. hence me.

Jeff finds another way to win the division.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:10 pm
by wolfe
It wasn't much of a tackle. He pushed Gonzales out of bounds. But anyway.

IT'S MINE ALL MINE!

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:12 pm
by wagordy
yay.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:33 pm
by wolfe
It was a fun year. The Salamanders gave me a good scare. I hate myself for being the fantasy geek that I've become tonight. I've been cheering individual players instead of cheering for my favorite team.
I'm thankful for the win and look forward to playing the Critters next week.

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
the same damn non-tackle u speak of boosted the andersens over the midgets into the playoffs............

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:40 pm
by Jonathan S.
Whhhoooooooo! Go Eagles!!!