Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:47 am
by The Guru
I like HFA its what makes league unique, but it should be at 3 or 4.

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:46 am
by mjgordy
I don't see why we should change it. It has been with us since the beginning.

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:16 am
by The Guru
Like you know anything about NASCAR

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:12 pm
by thechosenone
well contrary to your beleif, i can read.,,,but i know that i will never , ever be as smart as you .. ol' wise and know everything one....i humbly bow down before you.

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:45 pm
by The Guru
Oh so read who actually post stuff now, I remember when you ran that mouth and you didnt have clue what or who you were talking to. I guess it is changed now.

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:44 am
by thechosenone
oh master! please forgive me master. YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT ! i am always wrong.

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:31 am
by The Guru
Whats wrong Goober your one of the first to talk smack for any reason, and I try to play around with you, and you act like ass. Dont worry I wont bother any longer and reply to your posts since this is the kindler gentler Goob..WWHHHOOAAA

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:44 pm
by thechosenone
i can take anything dished out. i know it is all in fun.