Page 2 of 3

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:34 am
by Oompa Midgets
what are u asking for it jeff???
bilyeu wants to get one for his mother...

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:30 am
by wolfe
Are you Dave's proxy?
I was going to put it on eBay and see what happens.

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:37 am
by Oompa Midgets
dave never goes to this site in the off-season!!!
he doesn't even know u have one for sale!
good luck

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:57 am
by wolfe
If Dave is willing to pay about $75 he can have it.
By the way he still owes me money for the 2004 MTFFL season. So I would need the money in hand before I would give it to him.

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i just told him u had it and he said he still owed u for fantasy football!!!
that was kinda weird!
he said does the $75 include the $30 he owes u???

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:38 pm
by wolfe
Nope. They are separate amounts.

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
can u really get $75 on ebay???
if so i am selling mine asap!!!

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:20 pm
by wolfe
Wow, I'm lazy. I just put this up on eBay today.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:17 pm
by wolfe
I'm rich! $112.50.

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:23 pm
by Oompa Midgets
damn, u probly didn't give much more than that for it did u???

i know i gave $100 for mine a year ago!