Page 2 of 3

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:09 pm
by Oompa Midgets
but u r only gettin started!!!

i am declaring myself eligible for the draft next year...5'8''195lbs(not of muscle either)...no vertical and a 5.5 40-time...how high will i go???

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
I remember sitting around the phone all day Sat. and Sun. in April of 1993 and no teams called me; I didn't have a press conference.

I'm still bitter though.

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:57 pm
by Agitator
you want to go high bitter...

i could probably get you high!

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:22 am
by The Guru
Your KInd of Low on KIpers big Board, but a team with a need might sign you.....I suggest hang with Ricky.

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:26 am
by The Guru
Hey Jonathen I thinkyour agent got called that day if I remember correectly, and he couldnt decide ona signing bonus so he hung up.. I thought you knew?

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:18 pm
by bstock

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:37 pm
by Oompa Midgets
what the hell brian???

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:58 am
by bstock
i was picked up by the chiefs and am competing for the middle linebacker position

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:27 am
by Jonathan S.
I thought that was going to be PacMan fever Brian, I'm a little disappointed.

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:29 am
by Jonathan S.
Shane, my agent did call that Sunday night. They wanted me to come in as a free agent but only wanted to give me a $750 signing bonus; that wouldn't have moved me to Buffalo at the time.