For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:08 pm
he must be pretty good...
we gave Beech and our '06 1st rounder...
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:51 pm
way to go Preds!!!
we kicked Vancouver's ASS!!!
tacos and a shutout!!!! woooooooooohooooooooooo
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:03 pm
This is a little early but 29 more points guarantees the Preds a playoff birth.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:27 pm
we only have 17 games left...maybe we can hold on to that 4 seed...
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:51 pm
we have built an 8-point cushion for the #4 seed...
ahead of Colorado with only 15 games remaining!
9 points down of the Maxi Pads and they have 16 games...to catch them we would definitely have to win our last 3 matchups against them...
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:43 pm
17 points for the preds to be guaranteed a playoff spot. They are now the hottest team in the league 18 points in 10 games!!!!!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:00 pm
8-0-2 in the last 10!!!
that is impressive...
only 8 points down of the wings with 13 left!
keep it up!!!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:40 pm
We need to be San Jose fans tonight!!!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:01 am
Wings just won't lose. Shut out San Jose 4-0. Preds could 13-0-0 and probably still would not catch the wings. Looks like the hopes for the #1 seed is gone.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:04 am
Whoever voted Preds to finish #4 at the begining of the season was correct. Is there anyway we can know who voted for #4 without violating any MTFFL voter privacy rights?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.