Page 12 of 21

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
I've noticed. None taken.

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:21 pm
by Agitator
i'm for whichever day is the worst for the midget.....

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:31 am
by Oompa Midgets
i am so glad your world revolves around my plans hog!

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:01 pm
by Jonathan S.
You know what, on second thought. I won't agree to do that. Jump on someone else Jeffrey, I didn't hear you antagonizing anyone else because they couldn't attend certain days.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:11 pm
by Agitator
i'll speak for Jeff.....

"it's more fun to antagonize you than anyone else. i like getting your panties in a wad."

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:22 pm
by Oompa Midgets
it may be best that we don't have a live draft this season...i see a brawl in the making!!!

J/K

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:43 pm
by Jonathan S.
Do I appear to be antagonized? Not yet.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:52 pm
by Agitator
WE HAVE TO HAVE A LIVE DRAFT.....

I NEED TO GET MY TROPHY!!!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:09 pm
by wolfe
Let's try this: http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/draftday_scheduler.cgi

A graphic display of availability - based on the posts in this thread. To change the times you are willing, able and ready to draft click your helmet.

How about wrapping up a date/time before the end of this week.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:08 pm
by The Guru
I dont care. Just post the agreed time and Ill be there No helmet clicking or anything else just tell me the time.

I think I could pick up free agents after the draft and finish third.