Page 13 of 35
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:22 am
by Oompa Midgets
i was voting for the best record instead of seeding...that is why i voted #2...
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:57 am
by wolfe
I voted 4th because of seeding.
If you ask the right question you might get the answer you need.
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:53 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Who do you guys want or don't want the Predators to play in the first round.
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:54 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I hope the Flames end up losing their hold on the 3rd spot and match up with the Preds first round.
Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:31 am
by wolfe
They're fading...
Lost 4 in a row.
I hope this isn't a preview of the first round.
Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:37 am
by Oompa Midgets
we could drop to 5th with Calgary and Colorado going at it...
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:24 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Oh no we suck again!
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:24 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Is it 1998 all over?
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:31 pm
by wolfe
1998? Hooray! I can lose my virginity again!
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:00 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
98 virgin? What the hell Jeff? Did you think I wrote 88?