Page 14 of 35
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:37 am
by wolfe
I need a breathalizer for my computer so it will stop me from writing drunk shit.
With only 5 games left, is there any clue what the 1st round schedule will look like? Do they start on a weekend or the middle of the week? Does the home team get their home games first? How does the NHL do the home-away in a playoff series? Is it 2-3-2? 3-1-1-1-1?
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:58 am
by Oompa Midgets
are you coming down for some playoff games wolfe???
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:11 pm
by wolfe
I've already agreed to take a seat from Jonathan, so I'll be down for all of them.
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:37 pm
by Oompa Midgets
cool, i want to go to all of them as well!
i am wondering about ticket availability...
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:10 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:I need a breathalizer for my computer so it will stop me from writing drunk shit.
With only 5 games left, is there any clue what the 1st round schedule will look like? Do they start on a weekend or the middle of the week? Does the home team get their home games first? How does the NHL do the home-away in a playoff series? Is it 2-3-2? 3-1-1-1-1?
i thought we had 6 games left...
if the Ducks win tonight we are tied in points but we have 2 more victories!
at least we play the Blues 2 more times! we play them 4 times in 22 days!!!
we have beaten them all 6 times this season so far!
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:03 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Make it 7. Shutout Chris Mason.
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:12 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
If Vancouver does not win all 5 of the games they have left THE PREDS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! I know it's not as exciting as last season, but we have a back to back playoff team!

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:37 am
by Oompa Midgets
thank you Dallas for beating the Ducks!!!
4 point lead with 5 games remaining (6 for ducks) and we have 4 more Ws...
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:54 pm
by wolfe
MY FIRST TIME...
No, I'm not talking about that again. That was the first time I saw the Preds in a shootout.
I'm feeling a lot better about that #4 seed. 4 left. @ StL then 3 at home.
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:02 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS!
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS!