Page 15 of 21

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:47 am
by wolfe
Stop stirring shit. Unless you have a legitimate problem with the 27th we aren't going to discuss any other dates.

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:39 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
BAM! This has been like a high school discussion and stuff. And like everybody wants to complain and stuff and now Jeff is like bam and don't bring up any more crap or I'll like kick your butt and stuff. And I am like yeah Jeff you tell them cause like lets just get this thing settled cause like I am like tired of all the bitching and like stupid comments, yeah.

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:41 pm
by The Trojans
I have to workon the 26th and 27th till probably 3 or 4. I am free on the 20th and I know Carl and Anthony will be in town already.

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:05 am
by wolfe
So if we start the MTFFL II draft at 4ish you should be able to get there, right?
Do any of the MTFFL I'ers have a problem with drafting at around noon?

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:56 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
i have no problem drafting first....would actually like that better anyway.

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:20 pm
by The Trojans
no problem

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:58 pm
by Agitator
the midgets will be sloppy by then....

BRING ALOT OF E&J for him please... hell, i may show up early just to feed him drinks!!!

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:43 pm
by wolfe
JR's house is not available for the Draft.
Ideas anyone? Saxony?

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:53 pm
by Agitator
we can do it at my house in Goodlettsville !!!!

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:52 pm
by bstock
where does everybody live or rather the majority?