Page 19 of 21

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:28 pm
by bstock
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

I have semi-high speed (cable). I can get some chairs and maybe a extra table. My living room and kitchen are essentially one room. So, there should be plenty of room - theoretically. Anything else I should think of? Coolers? Food?
Parking may be an issue - the yard should yield adequate space. I would say 16 is pushing it.

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:51 pm
by wolfe
Everyone needs to carpool if they can. Meet somewhere in Cookeville and consolidate your vehicles.

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:01 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Tree hugger

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:07 am
by bstock
I have chairs for 8 people - I'll try to get a few more. Also, food? I'm making chili and jambalaya.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:12 am
by Agitator
please don't make chili....

the midget smells bad enough, if you give him chili....well, he'll just stink that much more !!!

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 am
by Jonathan S.
Jambalaya sounds great. Need anything else? I can bring some Def Corn.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:20 am
by wolfe
Learn a new dish, Smallwood.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:45 pm
by The Guru
Please make room for The Guru's security staff this weekend.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
they can secure the premises outside...

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:16 pm
by Agitator
The Guru won the 1983 World Series of Poker holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 UNO card.


GOOD HAND !!!