Page 3 of 4
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:37 am
by wolfe
Will the Saints take Ferguson? Or will the Jets trade up to get a QB?
I'll cream myself if Bush falls in my lap.
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:36 am
by wolfe
Young. I guess I can live with that.
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:28 pm
by The Guru
The Titans will have a new coaching staff within two years.
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:56 pm
by thechosenone
n. chow must not like leinhart or ol' floyd is dumb
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:14 pm
by Oompa Midgets
chow said himself a few months ago that leinert did not have the arm strength to be an NFL quarterback..
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:17 pm
by The Guru
I never heard anything about Chow saying that, and if he did it was disinformation.
Arm strenth is way over rated. Montana didnt have a great arm. Brees cant break glass, and need I mention the weakest arm of all... B Koszar?
Jeff George had a great arm. A great arm is a plus but command of offense, decision making and accuracy is what counts.
Young was the GM and Adams idea. Fisher and Chow wanted Lienart and I think they will be gone in 2 years.
Lienart will be a good NFL QB.
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:58 pm
by Agitator
i like gettin Young and Lendale!!!
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:03 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I like getting young girls.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:44 am
by wolfe
Bud Adams has final say in every Titans/Oilers first round. So it doesn't matter who Chow or Fisher or Reese likes.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:10 pm
by Agitator
if i was worth 15 billion dollars and i owned the team, i'd be the same way...
i wouldn't care what you all say, i'd take who i like !!!