Page 3 of 9

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:40 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
sounds fine by me

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:21 pm
by Oompa Midgets
smallwood, bstock, will, michelle, bilyeu...

what do u all think about making the move???
i know u all get on here at least every now and then!

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:58 pm
by Agitator
i don't care...

as long we still have this chat room where i can smack all of you around!

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:57 pm
by bstock
I say no - it seems you making a push for the switch - it will be my sole objective to thwart you.


i checked the site out - i don't care either way

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:25 pm
by Agitator
I say no to Anthony and maybe to the new site.

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:45 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
As long as I'm not gonna be confused by the new site I say OK. I have enough trouble finding out things on this site however. To tell the truth I kinda hate fantasy football, but I refuse to quit. So do whatever and I think we should raise the stakes. If you use 3% inflation we should be playing for $65(I think this is year 9). Also, we all, as far as I know, make more money than we did nine years ago. So.............

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:16 pm
by wagordy
I already said I didn't mind. It looks like an ok site. And anything that is not there that we would want to see Jeff could probably make available on the mtffl site.

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:25 am
by Jonathan S.
I don't like it.

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:04 am
by Oompa Midgets
thanks for sharing the reasons u don't like it other than the usual just to piss off wolfe

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:17 am
by Jonathan S.
It's not to piss him off. I just don't like it. But, I'm only a lone dissenting voice.