When will we stop hearing about Pacman's off-field incidents
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
You actually know that he is responsible? He hasn't even been arrested for anything yet; so, how have I cheered for him, since according to you he is responsible for 3 people being shot? You don't know. You are speculating! You really are as judgmental as any republican or democrat; how can you call yourself a libertarian?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
My effin' post disappeared! I'll try to write it again.
Political affiliation has nothing to do with objectivity. Eff this, and all of your arguments.
The man hasn't been arrested. This is all speculation; the chief speculator has changed his story half a dozen times. Speculation is SUBJECTIVE. David is speculating, or at least relaying others' speculation, WHICH I would not think he would do since he defines himself as a Libertarian. And aren't Libertarians open-minded?
Political affiliation has nothing to do with objectivity. Eff this, and all of your arguments.
The man hasn't been arrested. This is all speculation; the chief speculator has changed his story half a dozen times. Speculation is SUBJECTIVE. David is speculating, or at least relaying others' speculation, WHICH I would not think he would do since he defines himself as a Libertarian. And aren't Libertarians open-minded?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
GO TEAM GO! I bet if this guy that can't walk again, EVER, was a family member you would not be so quick to dismiss his guilt. Being a Libertarian has nothing to do with open-mindedness. My basic beliefs are that a crime is not committed unless one's actions directly negatively affect another. As far as I know these line up fairly well with Libertarian views. How does this view pertain to this case? From eyewitness reports Adam Jones was "hanging out" with the man identified by other eyewitnesses as the shooter. Thereby, directly negatively affecting the State of Nevada's ability to apprehend a fugitive, e.g. a criminal. But, as long as he keeps playing for your team its alright. That's sad.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Here's a guote from Adam Jones from around Feb. 1, 2007 “I learned a lot, just watch where I go, watch the people that I am around,” he said. “For the most part, if I’m going to go out, I’m going to have to be at a little private spot. I’ve learned my lesson.
“I’m a bigger target now than I was before this incident so now I really have to watch where I go. Maybe I’ll chill out at a jazz bar or something with some older folks.”
GO TEAM GO!
“I’m a bigger target now than I was before this incident so now I really have to watch where I go. Maybe I’ll chill out at a jazz bar or something with some older folks.”
GO TEAM GO!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
When did I ever say that? I have not ever once said that PacMan is in the right. Not even once. If you've inferred that, then you are mistaken.
You know what's sad? You forming an argument and presenting my contention when I never even intimated that he is not to blame.
I have maintained that he has not been arrested. ALLEDGEDLY hanging out with the shooter doesn't make him responsible for the crime committed.
I've explained that the owner's story seems to have holes in it because he seems to recant parts of it on a daily basis.
For example, eyewitnesses have also said that he slammed a woman's head onto the floor or stage or whatever. That has been recanted. Well, some of those same eyewitnesses say that he was hanging out with the shooter. Where's the truth? You don't know. It's all still speculation, and when accounts are revised and recanted daily, it makes those recounts less viable.
I don't understand how you can say that he is partially responsible for 3 people being shot, because he alledgedly was hanging out with the shooter.
If he wasn't hanging out with the shooter, then he would also not be "directly negativel affecting the State of Nevada's ability to apprehend a fugitive.
The next time you want to argue, then understand my contentions before you decide that I'm sad. And also don't pre-suppose that I think PacMan has done no wrong because he is on "my team."
You know what's sad? You forming an argument and presenting my contention when I never even intimated that he is not to blame.
I have maintained that he has not been arrested. ALLEDGEDLY hanging out with the shooter doesn't make him responsible for the crime committed.
I've explained that the owner's story seems to have holes in it because he seems to recant parts of it on a daily basis.
For example, eyewitnesses have also said that he slammed a woman's head onto the floor or stage or whatever. That has been recanted. Well, some of those same eyewitnesses say that he was hanging out with the shooter. Where's the truth? You don't know. It's all still speculation, and when accounts are revised and recanted daily, it makes those recounts less viable.
I don't understand how you can say that he is partially responsible for 3 people being shot, because he alledgedly was hanging out with the shooter.
If he wasn't hanging out with the shooter, then he would also not be "directly negativel affecting the State of Nevada's ability to apprehend a fugitive.
The next time you want to argue, then understand my contentions before you decide that I'm sad. And also don't pre-suppose that I think PacMan has done no wrong because he is on "my team."
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
In Oct. 2003, Jones was arrested for his involvement in a bar fight in Morgantown, WV, which included the allegation of beating a man with a pool cue…..On July 13, 2005 Pacman was arrested for assault and felony vandalism. On Sept. 5, 2005 Jones had the Nashville police called on him for throwing a fit outside a luncheon of some sort and refusing to pay for valet service. On Oct. 5, 2005 Jones did not check in with this parole officer. On Aug. 25, 2006 Jones was once again arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication in Murfreesboro, TN. A little over two months later on Oct. 26, 2006 there was an allegation that Jones spit in the face of a TSU coed. Now these allegations in Vegas. GO TEAM GO!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.