Page 3 of 27
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:57 am
by Jonathan S.
He's now saying that only $3,500 of the $81,00 is PacMan's. What a joke this turning out to be. This guy is trying to profit at the expense of some of his employee's getting shot.
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:39 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
And you're cheering for a guy who is a criminal and is at least partially responsible for 3 people being shot and one paralyzed. What a joke you guys are turning out to be.
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:44 pm
by Jonathan S.
You actually know that he is responsible? He hasn't even been arrested for anything yet; so, how have I cheered for him, since according to you he is responsible for 3 people being shot? You don't know. You are speculating! You really are as judgmental as any republican or democrat; how can you call yourself a libertarian?
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:04 pm
by wolfe
What does political affiliation have to do with objectivity?
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:26 pm
by Jonathan S.
My effin' post disappeared! I'll try to write it again.
Political affiliation has nothing to do with objectivity. Eff this, and all of your arguments.
The man hasn't been arrested. This is all speculation; the chief speculator has changed his story half a dozen times. Speculation is SUBJECTIVE. David is speculating, or at least relaying others' speculation, WHICH I would not think he would do since he defines himself as a Libertarian. And aren't Libertarians open-minded?
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:09 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
GO TEAM GO! I bet if this guy that can't walk again, EVER, was a family member you would not be so quick to dismiss his guilt. Being a Libertarian has nothing to do with open-mindedness. My basic beliefs are that a crime is not committed unless one's actions directly negatively affect another. As far as I know these line up fairly well with Libertarian views. How does this view pertain to this case? From eyewitness reports Adam Jones was "hanging out" with the man identified by other eyewitnesses as the shooter. Thereby, directly negatively affecting the State of Nevada's ability to apprehend a fugitive, e.g. a criminal. But, as long as he keeps playing for your team its alright. That's sad.
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:15 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Here's a guote from Adam Jones from around Feb. 1, 2007 “I learned a lot, just watch where I go, watch the people that I am around,” he said. “For the most part, if I’m going to go out, I’m going to have to be at a little private spot. I’ve learned my lesson.
“I’m a bigger target now than I was before this incident so now I really have to watch where I go. Maybe I’ll chill out at a jazz bar or something with some older folks.”
GO TEAM GO!
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:18 pm
by Jonathan S.
When did I ever say that? I have not ever once said that PacMan is in the right. Not even once. If you've inferred that, then you are mistaken.
You know what's sad? You forming an argument and presenting my contention when I never even intimated that he is not to blame.
I have maintained that he has not been arrested. ALLEDGEDLY hanging out with the shooter doesn't make him responsible for the crime committed.
I've explained that the owner's story seems to have holes in it because he seems to recant parts of it on a daily basis.
For example, eyewitnesses have also said that he slammed a woman's head onto the floor or stage or whatever. That has been recanted. Well, some of those same eyewitnesses say that he was hanging out with the shooter. Where's the truth? You don't know. It's all still speculation, and when accounts are revised and recanted daily, it makes those recounts less viable.
I don't understand how you can say that he is partially responsible for 3 people being shot, because he alledgedly was hanging out with the shooter.
If he wasn't hanging out with the shooter, then he would also not be "directly negativel affecting the State of Nevada's ability to apprehend a fugitive.
The next time you want to argue, then understand my contentions before you decide that I'm sad. And also don't pre-suppose that I think PacMan has done no wrong because he is on "my team."
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:32 pm
by Oompa Midgets
"MAKE IT RAIN" pac-man....
wakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawaka
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:34 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
In Oct. 2003, Jones was arrested for his involvement in a bar fight in Morgantown, WV, which included the allegation of beating a man with a pool cue…..On July 13, 2005 Pacman was arrested for assault and felony vandalism. On Sept. 5, 2005 Jones had the Nashville police called on him for throwing a fit outside a luncheon of some sort and refusing to pay for valet service. On Oct. 5, 2005 Jones did not check in with this parole officer. On Aug. 25, 2006 Jones was once again arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication in Murfreesboro, TN. A little over two months later on Oct. 26, 2006 there was an allegation that Jones spit in the face of a TSU coed. Now these allegations in Vegas. GO TEAM GO!