Page 3 of 4

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
In my spare time, I check The Tennessean's news' stories grammar.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:33 pm
by Jonathan S.
Plus, I go to lunch with Kuharshky. I love Pauly.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:40 pm
by wolfe
Wow. Add that to your state file.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:52 pm
by bstock
bunch of bullshit mother fuckers. ha ha that's right.

what does a 4 year old black boy and an oompa have in common? they both have brown noses... hahahahahaha, ah that's funny.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:30 am
by wolfe
I don't get it.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:25 am
by Jonathan S.
It's brilliant.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:29 am
by Jonathan S.
I don't have a state file.

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:32 pm
by Jonathan S.

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:52 pm
by wolfe
What the fuck does that have to do with this conversation?

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:53 pm
by Agitator
that's true.... you can't get divorced if you don't get married.