Page 3 of 5

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:48 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
You should have been a politician. You just deflect questions and ask your own.
Question: What do you know about route running?
Answer: What do you think I don't know about route running?
That's about on par with, "That depends on what your meaning of is is."
Just because you avoid a question doesn't make my argument that you don't know an f'ing thing about route running any weaker.

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:45 pm
by Oompa Midgets
well maybe you did read my post, but you don't let it all soak in!

you pick out parts to bitch about w/o analyzing the other factors that make it worthwhile...

Ginn would kill 2 birds with one stone since he could be our return man also...i don't think we draft him as a WR, there are toooo many better WRs than him available!

i'm going to shut the hell up and find out in less than 72 hours.....ya'll continue to bicker, it is funny! i wish wolfe would chime in on this one!!!

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:45 pm
by wolfe
We should draft Quinn!

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:46 pm
by wolfe
Isn't this thread about the team in Kansas City?

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:00 pm
by Oompa Midgets
big woop, wanna fight about it?

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
Oh, I read all of your post Anthony. I find it ridiculous that you would propose drafting a WR and converting him to a CB.

And David, I do have a minor in Political Science. However, I still find it amusing that you have determined my inability to judge route running.

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:08 pm
by wolfe
I'm not sure that the hell anyone is talking about any more.
Anthony is quoting Joey Crawford.
David is quoting a President.
Jonathan is arguing that taking a few Political Science classes make you a competent debater (or is it that Poli-Sci prepares you for NFL scouting?)
I'm going to drink away my consciousness.

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:09 pm
by wolfe
wolfe wrote:Isn't this thread about the team in Kansas City?
...Reiteration...

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:08 pm
by Agitator
if we keep him at WR, he could be similar to holt and steve smith.

he would be great down the field also while vince runs around and then just throws it as far as he can.

I HOPE WE GET TED GINN !!!

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i can't believe you just compared ginn to 2 of the best WRs in the league...

and jsmall, i am not saying convert him to a CB! as i previously stated that is his NATURAL POSITION!!! i personally think he is overhyped and don't want the titans to draft him, but i think he is better suited to play CB in the NFL and everyone knows he can make something happen in the return game which will be a sore spot for the Titans after losing Wade and Jones...

mick, ur a dumbass!