Page 3 of 3
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
Talk about bitter.
school
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:38 pm
by bstock
School is in oompa. The fascist and his grammar gang are on the chastise trail.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:42 pm
by Jonathan S.
Funny!
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:47 pm
by wolfe
I was thinking that this year I can hook a laptop up to my TV and log onto the live draft room on the MFL site. Then I could enter the picks on another computer.
It's not the cost of the board that bothers me. It's the time it takes during the draft to peel off stickers and put them on the board. I barely have time to concentrate on my team.
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:55 pm
by Agitator
you got a point there, J-dub...
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
we need a neutral party there to do the board in exchange for alcohol and food !!!
maybe i can get one of the oompa loompas to do it!?!?!
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm
by Jonathan S.
How about a Vana White type?
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm
by wolfe
OK. See if this chick is available for Draft Day.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:18 pm
by bstock
I'm a bronco fan now.
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:21 pm
by Jonathan S.
Wowzers.