Page 3 of 3

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:11 pm
by Agitator
we may have had this conversation before, but i like brining it back up cause the midget hates soccer and now he has to read about it.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:55 pm
by wagordy
I love the World Cup..... and I agree the National team doesn't seem to have the full array of talent on it. I am not that familiar with who is missing but it seems back in the 80's all the names you have heard of were there and today, maybe it has just gotten even less popular and they all look the same to me. (I must be a soccer racist)

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
how many seats are in row E in 323???

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:51 pm
by wagordy
I think it was 11-12. I need to know what rows you guys seats are in so I can buy a few tickets around you guys since I am not buying season tickets.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:55 pm
by Jonathan S.
Will's seats are gone. Jeff is taking my extra. David bought two. So, we have Seats 3, 4, 5, and 6. I think David said that seat 2 was open.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i got 10 and 11