Page 3 of 13

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:29 pm
by Agitator
She became an art dealer because she wanted more Monet.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:30 pm
by Agitator
Make no bones about it but the ulna has a humerus side to it.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:31 pm
by Agitator
Retired teachers are classless.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:31 pm
by Agitator
I couldn't stand to be without my legs.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:33 pm
by Agitator
The plumber had to quit his job because it was too much of a drain.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:34 pm
by Agitator
He rose through the ranks of the International Corn Growers association, eventually becoming a kernel.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:34 pm
by Agitator
The Department of Corrections has a large budget for liquid paper.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 pm
by Agitator
I dropped out of my communism class because of lousy Marx.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:38 pm
by Agitator
A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:39 pm
by Agitator
I saw a beaver movie last night, it was the best dam movie I've ever seen.