MTFFL Mobile content

Suggestions for improvements or new features/reports that you would like to have.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Give us the diamond, laser..... beam!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Does anyone have a peanut for turtleface?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

They'll kill me.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

now, who's feeling talky
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Post Reply