For the original MTFFL.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:59 pm
It will affect Mick someday, and he'll change his tune.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:02 pm
I don't know the exact figures, but it seems to affect the two biggest opponents of it. JSmall and Anferney...
Coincidence? No, I hate the stupid shit!!!
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:06 pm
Oompa Midgets wrote: JSmall and Anferney...
since when did you start talking in 3rd person? well, Mick thinks you are an idiot!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:44 pm
That would be unfortunate if we played on the Moon. Because on the Moon, nerds pants are pulled down and they are spanked with Moon rocks. And we all know how many nerds are in this league.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:36 pm
I am doing _i_ this as hard as I can
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.