Page 3 of 3

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:59 pm
by Jonathan S.
It will affect Mick someday, and he'll change his tune.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I don't know the exact figures, but it seems to affect the two biggest opponents of it. JSmall and Anferney...
Coincidence? No, I hate the stupid shit!!!

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:06 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote: JSmall and Anferney...

since when did you start talking in 3rd person? well, Mick thinks you are an idiot!

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:44 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
That would be unfortunate if we played on the Moon. Because on the Moon, nerds pants are pulled down and they are spanked with Moon rocks. And we all know how many nerds are in this league.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:36 pm
by wagordy
I am doing _i_ this as hard as I can