Page 3 of 3

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:22 pm
by wolfe
You are correct. You are now 1-10 against Sheffield.
http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/sched.cgi? ... d&team=SPP

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:17 pm
by Oompa Midgets
holy shit! the punishers suck...haha

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:20 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Yeah against the Eagles I have for sure. But let me be the first to pat myself on the back for my first ever victory against them!!! :lol:

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:22 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
By the way, if I really suck Anthony what does that mean for you?? I have a winning record against you...3-2!! So...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! :P

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 pm
by wolfe
John, you are the only active team that I have a losing record against. See you in Week 6!

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:By the way, if I really suck Anthony what does that mean for you?? I have a winning record against you...3-2!! So...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! :P
I'm about to even that up!

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:24 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Anthony's bench has outscored my starters! Give me back my son!
At least your own bench has not outscored your starters!

Ask Woody about that. 65.6%, pisspoor efficiency for the Knuckledraggers management! :P

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:50 am
by woody
God damn it.

At least I won this week. I'm fixin to own your team of little people this week too.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:36 am
by Oompa Midgets
i think your helmet should have a picture of my knuckles on it!

i actually did apparently drag my knuckles on a street in Nashville!?!