Page 3 of 3
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:48 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Wings looked really good tonight. I and 8 other Americans watched Detroit v Anaheim tonight. They outshot the Ducks badly, out worked them and just plain looked better. Went to a shootout but Detroit is going to be tough this year.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:37 pm
by wagordy
I watched the whole game! Pissed me off that Detroit won but you are correct they are going to be tough.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:16 pm
by Oompa Midgets
dammit, last i heard the Ducks were winning

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:05 am
by woody
I thought Ellis played well last night despite looking a little uncertain at times.
What an exciting ending though...winning goal with 12.2 seconds left and I got good and drunk! Sheesh.
Where the hell have you guys been? I usually run into Bilyeu, Smallwood or Anferny and occasionally El Gordo but no dice. You guys up top this season?
Also, what's your pregame spot? I'm ususally at the Brewhouse, but the last two games I have gone to Past Perfect...much smaller crowd plus they have Old Style in cans. On Thurs. they were non-smoking. Sat. full on smoking place. A server told me they did the math...Pretty sweet.
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:11 am
by wolfe
I was there last night. So was Bilyeu, Anthony and Eric. We didn't do any pre-game celebrating. We're that lame. Sometimes we pre-game at the Flying Saucer - mostly for the cheap parking and skirts.
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:14 am
by woody
The skirts are hard to argue with, but the beer prices are pretty steep. I usually just go when a vendor is footing the bill.
We need to try to connect before a game sometime. My cell number is updated on the owner's page. Get at me.
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:14 am
by wolfe
The love for Vokoun was pretty nice. No "sucks" during the starting lineups - just cheers. And after a montage on the Megatron he got a 60 second standing ovation.
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:22 am
by woody
Yeah - that was very cool to see and nice of him to give a wave to the crowd as well. Only in the South!
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:53 am
by Jonathan S.
Old Style. Please, take some of mine in cans. It's 4 and a half years old.
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:19 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Back to .500.....3 straight road wins on the trip after starting 0-5 on the road!
Big game tonight with the Tampons!!!
This is also the second game out of eight in a row against division opponents...
LETS GO PREDATORS