Page 3 of 6
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:33 am
by Jonathan S.
Interestingly ridiculous. Sounds suspiciously like Ernie's idea for drafting.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:36 am
by bstock
Hey. What kind of party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker.
You'll need all the points you can get next week Omicrock.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:01 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Come on Brian we're jackin' on!
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:32 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Wolfe, that first reply is probably one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard you say!
Who has complained about ANY of those things you listed? The only issue here is HFA! Even Will suggested we go ahead and get rid of it during the season!!! I don't like that idea because that will just piss off the owners who have lost to it already.
I damn sure would vote for it though!
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:44 pm
by wolfe
All our scoring rules are arbitrary. Why complain about just one?
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:52 pm
by Jonathan S.
Anferney, you can't make it go away during the season.
That would be like switching from IDPs to team defense during the season.
Also, our scoring rules are based upon players', players that we select and sometimes hold onto for years, performances.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:56 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I don't think we have the votes to overturn HFA.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:56 pm
by Jonathan S.
Can't vote it down until next year. We'll try again.
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:01 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I know this, but Will suggested it!
Now that JR and Heather are gone I think we could get it changed! We always had about 5-7 who wanted HFA abolished!!!
Eric got a taste real early so I'm sure he dislikes it...
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:54 pm
by wagordy
Dont drag me into this. I like HFA and you dont. That will never change. I like that our league has those little differences. I guess we could just change the league to be like everyone elses. I am a bit tired of it. (the argument, not HFA). And yes you might get your wish next year due to changes in the league participants. Lets all just drink the koolaid and go with the status quo.
It is a little trivial and only gives a small bit of advantage to generate such a great deal of animosity.