Page 3 of 8

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:15 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Well the Gryphons lost the divsion championship game this morning. :( Oh well...there is always next season. (which is in what? 2 days? lol)

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:44 am
by Agitator
if your not signed.... post your player and i'll try to get them on one of my teams! free agency starts on the 21st.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:43 am
by wagordy
Here ya go!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250

I still think we should buy our own team.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:46 am
by Oompa Midgets
Make it so that everyone can see your player's attributes Will.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:03 am
by Oompa Midgets
I just bought a team. All the teams in the American leagues were taken so we'll be playing in the CFL :bash: Does anyone have a good idea for a team name? It can only be changed once so make it good.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1814

Post or send me a link to your players and I'll see what I can do to acquire them!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:28 am
by wagordy
Crap!, I didnt see your post Anthony before I took a contract with a CPU team. I did put in the to allow trades so maybe you can deal for me.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:42 am
by eazye187

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:15 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Wolfe, I sent your current owner an offer!

Ernie, I have sent your K a contract offer. It is cheap, but you are a kicker :)

Will, I will see if I can make a trade for you anyway!

I assume once I sign you guys I could give you a new deal and add a signing bonus if you don't have enough money to purchase equipment. Seems to be a real cool game from the owner's perspective! I have to construct sections in the stadium to add seating, set ticket and concession prices, do all the GM stuff involving players and more :eek: Quite nerdy but cool to be so realistic! Sad thing is I only started with $500,000 to do everything.

Let me know if your owners do or did anything you observed that was a successful venture!!!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:05 pm
by wagordy
This is a damn cool site.

I sent a message to the guy who just bought my team and asked him to trade me to you. I hope he agrees. Although he sent me a message and said "build up your Stamina my friend, you are going to be my workhorse".

Well I do have a contract with him so we will see what he will do.

My player:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250
My current team:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2038

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:17 pm
by wolfe
wagordy wrote:Well I do have a contract with him so we will see what he will do.
Give him the ol' Ocho Cinco routine.