Alternate Draft Location
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Alternate Draft Location
I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Alternate Draft Location
So, you're driving to Cookeville every weekend anyway?[/quote]Jonathan S. wrote:[quote="I drive half way to Knoxville every weekend, so driving to Cookeville is not a problem for me!!
That should have been that I drive halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. Not every...sorry.
...The Legend
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Alternate Draft Location
It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Alternate Draft Location
And where might this reception room at C-daddy's be? I'm not the only one who does not like the idea soJonathan S. wrote:It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Alternate Draft Location
They added on to the downstairs area. I guess it is largely unused all day long.
But that's OK. Most people are more comfortable with the private residence setting. I just thought I would throw the idea out there. There has been enough opposition to shoot down the idea.
But that's OK. Most people are more comfortable with the private residence setting. I just thought I would throw the idea out there. There has been enough opposition to shoot down the idea.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Alternate Draft Location
Oompa Midgets wrote:And where might this reception room at C-daddy's be? I'm not the only one who does not like the idea soJonathan S. wrote:It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Alternate Draft Location
This is giving me a headache...where are you drivng to every other weekend?the Man, the Myth... wrote:Jonathan S. wrote:[quote="I drive half way to Knoxville every weekend, so driving to Cookeville is not a problem for me!!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Alternate Draft Location
Not to add any more to the confusion, but lets have it a Deja Vu! Its been a year or so since Ive been there but I vaguely remember a big screen there we could hook the laptop up to. 
...The Legend
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Alternate Draft Location
I drive from Murfreesboro halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. I could add a Mapquest to this if you would like! 
...The Legend
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: Alternate Draft Location
wolfe wrote:I just thought I would throw the idea out there. There has been enough opposition to shoot down the idea.
unless mtffl is paying everyone's tab... dumb idea, j-dub. good try though....
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *