Page 3 of 4
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I am going to do fractional points. As for the distance of TD scoring, I'll see what the consensus is before I make a decision.
I'm quitting a few leagues next season.
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
We have 8 owners, and we're looking for more! This league will begin soon after the NFL draft. I'd like more MTFFLers in there, but I will soon begin looking for outsiders. Let me know if you have interest!!!
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
Maybe...remind me.
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Okay guys, time to take a recount and see if we can't recruit a few more owners.
Current committed owners:
Anthony Fowler
Brian Stockwell
Ernie Goens
Will Gordy
Mick Reese
Matt Photivihok
Chris Reese
John Flatt
We need at least 4 more owners if all of these guys still plan on playing. I would like to have 14-16 teams. Teams won't be watered down even with that many because we can start a maximum of two running backs! This makes the other positions just as important which many leagues lack.
If any of you know of a friend who may be interested in playing let me know!
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:54 am
by bstock
scratch me from the list
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 am
by Oompa Midgets
dammit
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:14 pm
by wagordy
bstock wrote:scratch me from the list
Why so?
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:11 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Hey, I hate to do it, but scratch me from the list also please. I just dont have the time nor the money to be in any more leagues this year. I catch enough grief from my wife for the ones Im already in!!
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:28 am
by bstock
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Hey, I hate to do it, but scratch me from the list also please. I just dont have the time nor the money to be in any more leagues this year. I catch enough grief from my wife for the ones Im already in!!
ditto
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Smallwood, do you still have your balls? Obviously John and Brian lost theirs. Maybe you should have drawn up a fantasy football pre-nup.
