Page 3 of 3

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wagordy wrote:If no one is totally opposed can we slowly start the draft to make just a bit more time for Ernie and Michelle to make it from there respective jobs. Wasn't there also a possible issue with Anthony and his job as well??
Not an issue, just uncertain what time I'll be done. With Monday being a holiday they'll probably throw more on us tomorrow, but I should be out of there by 3-4pm at the latest.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:21 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
wagordy wrote:If no one is totally opposed can we slowly start the draft to make just a bit more time for Ernie and Michelle to make it from there respective jobs. Wasn't there also a possible issue with Anthony and his job as well??
No way, that is unacceptable!! I was late to the second leagues draft because of the Wilson County Fair. Did they wait on me? Oh hell no!! Jeff made me break the law by texting in my picks!! So hell no we will not wait for anyone!

(just kidding, I really dont care :P )

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 am
by eazye187
I don't have a one or a five, and I have set up a pre-draft list for 2-4, so I should be good until at least the sixth. Hopefully, I can get there by then, get caught up, and we can breeze through the remainder.

E

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 am
by woody
I'm flexible on the start time too.

Will - any specific food/drink requests?

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:53 am
by wolfe
I posted a few pictures. Waiting on Gordy to post some more.

http://mtffl.com/gallery/v/MTFFL-2009/

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:54 pm
by woody
Thanks again to the Gordy's for hosting!

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:20 pm
by wagordy
woody wrote:Thanks again to the Gordy's for hosting!
It was fun.