Draft Day 2014
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Draft Day 2014
This is the list as of now:
John Flatt
Shane Eldridge
Mick Reese
Jonathan Smallwood
Jonathan Peace
John Flatt
Shane Eldridge
Mick Reese
Jonathan Smallwood
Jonathan Peace
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Draft Day 2014
I never chose to draft the following players:
Wilkerson, Muhammad NYJ DE 153.0 11 7.01
Kendricks, Mychal PHI LB 231.0 7 6.01
We were supposed to have a break after round 6...not 5. I had a logistical situation to take care of at break after 6, but break was taken after 5....no announcement was given other than....it's break time....or something another....I am paraphrasing.
I stated in the chat...that if I didn't select a player (at 6.01), I wanted Danny Trevathan....I get home...and I have Kendricks at 6:01...while Trevathan was taken 3 or 4 picks later. At this point, my wifi was cutting in and out...sure I could have tethered my phone...but at that point....it was frustrating to continue.
Wolfe asked what I wanted, I text him that I wanted you all to have fun and skip my picks that I would pick up FAs later.....the more and more I thought about it....the more and more angry it made me, until I reminded myself that I really don't care anymore.
Apparently, break was a round early due to network or electrical issues...I also put together some other details....but more communication would have been appropriate.
I saw that John got Wheaton at 10.12....wanted that WR...I probably would have pulled the trigger on him much earlier....so congrats John for getting him at that selection.
Good luck everyone...have a wonderful fantasy football season.
Wilkerson, Muhammad NYJ DE 153.0 11 7.01
Kendricks, Mychal PHI LB 231.0 7 6.01
We were supposed to have a break after round 6...not 5. I had a logistical situation to take care of at break after 6, but break was taken after 5....no announcement was given other than....it's break time....or something another....I am paraphrasing.
I stated in the chat...that if I didn't select a player (at 6.01), I wanted Danny Trevathan....I get home...and I have Kendricks at 6:01...while Trevathan was taken 3 or 4 picks later. At this point, my wifi was cutting in and out...sure I could have tethered my phone...but at that point....it was frustrating to continue.
Wolfe asked what I wanted, I text him that I wanted you all to have fun and skip my picks that I would pick up FAs later.....the more and more I thought about it....the more and more angry it made me, until I reminded myself that I really don't care anymore.
Apparently, break was a round early due to network or electrical issues...I also put together some other details....but more communication would have been appropriate.
I saw that John got Wheaton at 10.12....wanted that WR...I probably would have pulled the trigger on him much earlier....so congrats John for getting him at that selection.
Good luck everyone...have a wonderful fantasy football season.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Draft Day 2014
That's a lot of "..." Are you using a Morse Code browser plugin?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Draft Day 2014
Ellipses....are the hot punctuation....in this textual world......says me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Draft Day 2014
I hate that you didn't get to do your draft the way you wanted to! I was wondering what happened to you! Are you still going to pick up free agents and field a team? I noticed you haven't done that yet.
I have always enjoyed competing against you. I am still 9-16 against you! So for people that haven't been in the league that long, he used to stomp my ass regularly!
I have always enjoyed competing against you. I am still 9-16 against you! So for people that haven't been in the league that long, he used to stomp my ass regularly!
...The Legend