Page 3 of 3

Re: Draft Day 2014

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:13 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
How many are remote drafting? Just Shane and I?

Re: Draft Day 2014

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:27 am
by wolfe
This is the list as of now:
John Flatt
Shane Eldridge
Mick Reese
Jonathan Smallwood
Jonathan Peace

Re: Draft Day 2014

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:19 pm
by Jonathan S.
I never chose to draft the following players:

Wilkerson, Muhammad NYJ DE 153.0 11 7.01
Kendricks, Mychal PHI LB 231.0 7 6.01

We were supposed to have a break after round 6...not 5. I had a logistical situation to take care of at break after 6, but break was taken after 5....no announcement was given other than....it's break time....or something another....I am paraphrasing.

I stated in the chat...that if I didn't select a player (at 6.01), I wanted Danny Trevathan....I get home...and I have Kendricks at 6:01...while Trevathan was taken 3 or 4 picks later. At this point, my wifi was cutting in and out...sure I could have tethered my phone...but at that point....it was frustrating to continue.

Wolfe asked what I wanted, I text him that I wanted you all to have fun and skip my picks that I would pick up FAs later.....the more and more I thought about it....the more and more angry it made me, until I reminded myself that I really don't care anymore.

Apparently, break was a round early due to network or electrical issues...I also put together some other details....but more communication would have been appropriate.

I saw that John got Wheaton at 10.12....wanted that WR...I probably would have pulled the trigger on him much earlier....so congrats John for getting him at that selection.


Good luck everyone...have a wonderful fantasy football season.

Re: Draft Day 2014

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:31 pm
by wolfe
That's a lot of "..." Are you using a Morse Code browser plugin?

Re: Draft Day 2014

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
Ellipses....are the hot punctuation....in this textual world......says me.

Re: Draft Day 2014

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:15 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I hate that you didn't get to do your draft the way you wanted to! I was wondering what happened to you! Are you still going to pick up free agents and field a team? I noticed you haven't done that yet.
I have always enjoyed competing against you. I am still 9-16 against you! So for people that haven't been in the league that long, he used to stomp my ass regularly!