Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:51 am
by wolfe
Stubborn. Yes. I'll admit to that.

After sleeping on it, here's what I propose we do starting this year and in the future.
Move Week #1 to #2
Move Week #2 to #11
Move Week #11 to #12
Move Week #12 to #13
Move Week #13 to #14
Move Week #14 to #1

Move and flip Week #3 to #4
Move and flip Week #4 to #5
Move and flip Week #5 to #6
Move and flip Week #6 to #7
Move and flip Week #7 to #8
Move and flip Week #8 to #9
Move and flip Week #9 to #10
Move and flip Week #10 to #3

I'll need to rearrange the current Weeks #12-#14 before I move them this year because the opponents.

This still doesn't change the fact that some teams will have a streak of 3 home or 3 away divisional games. But it will add some variety to the schedule from year to year. This will work as long as the NFL keeps their Bye weeks in Weeks #3 to #10.

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:54 am
by Jonathan S.
Mick, "good points?" What? Wipe your nose off.

Jeff, I am finished with this issue. I've made my point. I'll mention it again next year, as I do year after year.

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:57 am
by Jonathan S.
Well, after this proposal, maybe I won't mention it again next year.

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:22 pm
by mjgordy
Why don't we flip flop? Wouldn't that mimick the NFL a little bit more if we did?

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:38 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Why don't we snort coke, shoot up with muscle enhancing substances, fuck hookers(or strippers) and beat our wives? Wouldn't that mimick the NFL a little bit more?

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:23 pm
by Jonathan S.
We could move to Baxter to do those.

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
sounds fun, I'm in!!!