Page 21 of 21
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:17 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Awesome like a corn dog!!! Finally got rid of Zidlicky for a big young RW and a '09 second round pick.
http://predators.nhl.com/team/app/?serv ... eid=367330
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:47 pm
by woody
The Preds looked a hell of a lot better last night than they did in STL on Fri., which isn't saying much.
I didn't realize the Stars had picked up Sean Avery. He should do marketing for Summer's Eve.
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:38 am
by wagordy
I agree, the second night was much more disciplined concerning committing penalties. That killed us in STL not Dan Ellis. Hopefully we can continue to get solid net minding from Dan. Also great game from the players that are supposed to have great games (Arnott, Dumont, Weber)
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Woody, I hope that Summer's Eve comment was in response to the E360 story on Sean Avery. For those that did not see it, Sean Avery = homo.

And by homo, I mean likes having intercourse with men.
Re: New, unjinxed, Predators Thread
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:00 pm
by woody
Another good win tonight. Hope Arnott's injury isn't too serious. The Dallas game Wed. should be interesting.
I didn't see the ESPN360 thing, but I don't need no infernet to tell me he's a douchebag. I just wish Hamhuis would've punched him harder in his vagina.