Page 29 of 35
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:30 am
by bstock
did you open a fat girls box/roll?
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:50 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Preds need a win big time this Thursday! If they pull out the victory they will be 4 pts up with 5 games remaining for Detroit and 4 left for the Preds. Nashville plays Dallas on Saturday, then a couple of cupcakes(hopeful) and finishes with Colorado on the road. When Detroit leaves Nashville I think they only have games with the BJ's and Blackhawks. So the Preds really need to win on Thursday to have a chance at the division/conference/President's Trophy.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:54 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Actually, Detroit plays the Stars the Friday before the Stars come here. The rest are in fact against the BJ's and Blackhawks.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm
by wolfe
Tomorrow's head-to-head game against the Red Wings is going to be the hugest. Like a playoff game.
I hope I remember to watch.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
how could u forget???
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:17 pm
by wolfe
I usually do. I look at the schedule and I see that there is a game one or two days away... then I forget about it on game day.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:32 pm
by Oompa Midgets
but this is the biggest game of the season so far!!!
boy, it must really suck to be old

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:54 pm
by wolfe
I set a reminder on my DVR. And it's on HD. I love you Mark Cuban!
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
who is going to the game tonight???
OSN? Gardy???
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:49 am
by Jonathan S.
Not me.