PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.

Where will the Preds finish in the West?

1st
2
20%
2nd
3
30%
3rd
1
10%
4th
1
10%
5th
1
10%
6th
0
No votes
7th
0
No votes
8th
1
10%
Out of the playoffs
1
10%
 
Total votes: 10

User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I was going with a coworker to the game tonight But I couldn't find a babysitter and Michelle is working late. That really sucked!!! Free ticket to the biggest game and no go for me.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Gnash needs to start a child care service.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

let jsmall watch the baby!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Yes, obviously I'm great at that.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Are the Preds fans in the MTFFL jumping off the bandwagon as quickly as the rest of the fans?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

This is probably the most disturbing stat. Last 10 games Preds are 3-5-2. Two of those wins came against Edmonton who has one but one game in their last 14 or 15 games. So without Edmonton, Nashville is 1-5-2 in their last 8 games. Even with injuries, this team is not as bad as some of the teams from several years ago. And they rarely had streaks as bad as the one currently going on.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I'm confused by what you are saying. Are you saying that this team is not as bad as past teams, but this current slide is one of the worst losing streaks in Preds history?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Yes. The talent level, even with the injuries, is not as low as some of the previous bad teams. So, that makes this one of the worst 10-15 game streaks I can remember. I do remember times when we would have 7-8 game winless streaks, because of ties.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

This definitely sucks. I thought the Preds would have a slump-buster last night in Chicago.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Are we going to the Trailer Park before the game?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply