Page 30 of 35

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:14 pm
by wagordy
I was going with a coworker to the game tonight But I couldn't find a babysitter and Michelle is working late. That really sucked!!! Free ticket to the biggest game and no go for me.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:52 pm
by wolfe
Gnash needs to start a child care service.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:53 pm
by Oompa Midgets
let jsmall watch the baby!

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:23 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yes, obviously I'm great at that.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:10 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Are the Preds fans in the MTFFL jumping off the bandwagon as quickly as the rest of the fans?

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:22 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
This is probably the most disturbing stat. Last 10 games Preds are 3-5-2. Two of those wins came against Edmonton who has one but one game in their last 14 or 15 games. So without Edmonton, Nashville is 1-5-2 in their last 8 games. Even with injuries, this team is not as bad as some of the teams from several years ago. And they rarely had streaks as bad as the one currently going on.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:23 am
by Jonathan S.
I'm confused by what you are saying. Are you saying that this team is not as bad as past teams, but this current slide is one of the worst losing streaks in Preds history?

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:42 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Yes. The talent level, even with the injuries, is not as low as some of the previous bad teams. So, that makes this one of the worst 10-15 game streaks I can remember. I do remember times when we would have 7-8 game winless streaks, because of ties.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:13 am
by Jonathan S.
This definitely sucks. I thought the Preds would have a slump-buster last night in Chicago.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
Are we going to the Trailer Park before the game?