Page 4 of 35

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:53 pm
by Oompa Midgets
screw u guys...i hope u go bald as well...mick is on his way and brian is getting gray at under 30!!!

wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhooooooooo

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:43 pm
by wagordy
You gotta be looking a bit shaggy by now. Don't you? I hope we win for so long you could play Grizzly Adams if the remade the show!

On a more serious note:
0-13 stretch on the Power Play. Ouch!

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:16 pm
by Agitator
i bet he shaves it before we lose!!!!!!!!

he's probably already trimmed it, which is cheating!

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:06 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
7-0!!! Here come the swallows!

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:43 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
A look into Anthony's future??????????
Image

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:02 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
8-0!!!!!!!! Here comes a jinx. If Nashville wins the next two, they either set or tie the record for the best start ever in the NHL!!

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:23 am
by woody
Thanks for the jinx Dave!

I've gotta say, I hate to see anyone get hurt and drop to the ice/field/turf/wood/linoleum or whatever, but I've never liked Matthew Barnaby and when he got Vokoun's stick across his monkey face (not to mention pounded on right off the bat for not being able to show respect and stand still for the duration of our national anthem and then get his ass kicked again) I had to laugh. What a jackass. I have no doubt that his panties chafed him on the flight back. Effin' monkey!

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:50 am
by wolfe
This thread might tie or break the record for longest thread in the Smackroom. Keep it going. The power of this thread will override any jinx!

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:09 am
by Jonathan S.
Thomas V. said sarcastically after the game that "he was happy for him (Barnaby), he scored a goal" when asked why he did what he had done.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
I was about to say..."the beard is gone," but a penalty with under 40 seconds left and a backhand by Adam Hall later, and the beard is still alive for at least another period!