General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:12 am
i like the functionality of our site better, but it does have real time scoring which is the main upgrade...
and less work for the commish
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:22 am
he is always trying to do less work....
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:02 pm
I haven't checked out yet, but as long as we still have the smack room here and that other site is basically as easy to use as this, I'm okay with it.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:05 pm
Okay, I just got back from the other site and it's got some cool features:
*Compare player stats side by side (eg. RB vs. RB)
*"News" feature on the roster page
*Weekly pool picks
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:05 pm
Just sayin'
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:45 pm
i'm against anything that the midget is for....
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:55 pm
Midgets will one day rule the world!!!
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:31 pm
that would be a funny place...
midgets are funny anyways, imagine them pissed off.... noone would take them serious.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:51 am
I like the new site. Lets do it.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:33 am
I'm against it.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.