Page 4 of 9

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:12 am
by Oompa Midgets
i like the functionality of our site better, but it does have real time scoring which is the main upgrade...

and less work for the commish :roll:

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:22 am
by Agitator
he is always trying to do less work....

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:02 pm
by woody
I haven't checked out yet, but as long as we still have the smack room here and that other site is basically as easy to use as this, I'm okay with it.

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:05 pm
by woody
Okay, I just got back from the other site and it's got some cool features:
*Compare player stats side by side (eg. RB vs. RB)
*"News" feature on the roster page
*Weekly pool picks

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:05 pm
by woody
Just sayin'

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:45 pm
by Agitator
i'm against anything that the midget is for....

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Midgets will one day rule the world!!!

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:31 pm
by Agitator
that would be a funny place...

midgets are funny anyways, imagine them pissed off.... noone would take them serious.

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:51 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I like the new site. Lets do it.

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:33 am
by Jonathan S.
I'm against it.